Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Coloring Pages

I realize that sometimes it is easy to lose papers your kids bring home from class, and sometimes they may not even make it home from class.  And, for a variety of other reasons, kids' artwork doesn't always have the longest life.  So, for your ease of mind, I am going to try to remember to upload the coloring pages for the instrument books the kids are supposed to be compiling.  That way, if you are missing a page, you can always print off another.

So far, we have only done the guitar and piano.


Here are links to the coloring pages I used for the piano.  We talked about the upright and the grand piano, but the kids colored the picture of the grand piano.  If you, or your kids, are feeling especially motivated, feel free to print off "pianocoloring1," color it, and add it to your musical book as well.

Upright Piano:
http://www.tlsbooks.com/pianocoloring1.pdf

Grand Piano:
http://www.tlsbooks.com/pianocoloring2.pdf

*Update: I have tried to find a way to upload pdfs of the coloring pages I make so you can just download and/or print them right from this blog.  However, I'm working on figuring that out.  The guitar does not print out very large, so perhaps hold off on it for now.  I will update this as soon as I get a chance to work on fixing it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting those links. Abigail lost her guitar already (but we were listening to music in the car and she heard a guitar and shouted out "guitar!" so at least she learned something. We'll print another coloring page out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm thrilled to hear that she is retaining some of the things we learn!

    ReplyDelete